This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material, then please exit.


Monday, January 02, 2006

Q and A: BJs


Q.My relationship with my boyfriend is getting more intimate. I don't want to have intercourse yet, but I would try oral sex. I'm worried because I have a terrible gag reflex -- I even have a hard time taking medicine I don't like. Any suggestions on how to overcome this and please my boyfriend in bed? --S

A. To give a man pleasure with your mouth, one of the good books is Lou Paget's How to Be a Great Lover. In it, she talks about many methods for fellatio (oral sex on a man). The gag reflex you describe is not that uncommon among women. Some women gag at the mere thought of having a penis in their mouth. Some humans do have what's called a short palate, which means that structurally they really do have a difficult time placing objects deep into their mouths.
Hot Sex DVDs

No comments: