This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material, then please exit.


Friday, July 08, 2005

MILF Is Expensive


Former James Bond girl Teri Hatcher has admitted that yes, she would consider getting her kit off for Playboy - but there is one condition that she's stipulated.

And that is that she has to be paid a whopping $10 million.

Chatting to US talk show host Jay Leno, Teri revealed that she hadn't heard the rumour that the Desperate Housewives girls had already turned down an offer by the mag.

"I didn't hear that offer, because if I had, I'd be in Playboy!" she told Jay. I mean, really, everyone has a price and $10 million is mine. So I've put it out there."

She viewers have seen so much of her body already that stripping completely wouldn't be such a struggle.

"(My cleavage) you get for free. I mean, it's not much further..."

Meet MILFs

No comments: