This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material, then please exit.


Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sex Every 20 Secs?


Former Baywatch star Carmen Electra says she thinks about sex every 20 seconds.
She also says she used to be addicted to stripping and even made a DVD about aerobic striptease.

In an interview with Virgin Radio's Ben Jones, she spoke of her love for stripping. "I was addicted to it, so I thought I'd put out a DVD. It's a great way to get into shape."

She also said she would rather have a woman strip for her than a man. "There's something about male strippers, it's a little corny for me. Most of my girlfriends would rather have a lapdance by a girl - I just think they're much sexier in that type of situation," she said.


MILF Sex

No comments: