This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material, then please exit.


Monday, November 14, 2005

A MILF's Story


We have been swingers for a long time. We've been into swapping sex for about five years, but we'd never been to an interracial party. She confessed that she'd always had a thing for the interracial scene, but hadn't ever been with a black man. Well, we walked into the party, and I can tell you, she was nervous. But these incredible large, muscled men were attracted to her blonde, toned body and soon she was surrounded.

I lost sight of her as she was whisked away, and I got into my own thing with an incredible black-as-night woman with the most unbelievable body and awesome stamina - she drained me a few times until I was dry. When I finally found Alyssa again, she told me she'd fucked no less than five guys. She said these men all had super-big cocks and had made her come over and over until she felt raw inside. It made her happier than I had seen her in a long time. We're now regulars at the parties - and she's gone completely wild for black cock.
Meet Interracial Swingers|$1 Trial of the Week

No comments: